- If a fan arrives with a backpack or knapsack, inform the fan that it is not permitted and ask that he/she take it to their car.
- If it is a younger student and he/she indicates there is not a car (they were dropped off at the event) or he/she is staying over at a friend’s house and this is the overnight bag, ask student to open the bag and move contents around so that gate attendant can look into the bag. Inform the student to leave the bag at home in the future and make other arrangements for an overnight bag. He/she will not get in with a bag at the next event.
- If something suspicious is viewed in the bag, ask the police officer to intervene.
- If a fan arrives with a water bottle, beverage, McDonald’s bag, etc., ask the fan to consume before entering the gate or discard in the container at the gate.
- Gate attendants should not place hands inside a backpack to search. The owner of the backpack needs to open and move contents around to be viewed.
Friday, September 12, 2014
New Security Procedures For Rock Hill Football Stadiums Starting September 19 #rockhill #rhsd3
The Rock Hill Police Department requested additional security procedures for the Rock Hill School District Football Stadiums. As a result, the following procedures have been developed by the Rock Hill School District Planning Department:
Procedures for Fans Attending Events at District 3 Stadium and District 3 South Stadium
Rock Hill Schools
Effective September 19, 2014
Beginning with the September 19 varsity football game, fans will not be permitted to bring backpacks into either stadium. No outside food or beverages will be permitted. Fans should plan accordingly before arriving at stadium events.
Guidelines for Gate Attendants:
NOTE: The above guidelines do not apply to ladies’ purses, adults with seat cushions/blanket holders, diaper bags, medications, or food needed for those with medical conditions.
The statement below should be read at athletic events beginning Sept. 12 and forward:
To create a safer environment, fans attending events at District 3 Stadium or District 3 South Stadium are not permitted to bring backpacks into the stadium, effective Sept. 19. No outside food or beverages will be permitted. Please plan accordingly before arriving at stadium events. Thank you for your cooperation.
Planning Department / Sept. 2014
- ▼ September (5)
- ► 2013 (158)
- ► 2012 (495)
- ► 2011 (491)
- ► 2010 (384)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (406)
Links of Interest
- South Carolina High School Sports Network
- South Carolina Labor Information
- South Carolina Information Highway
- Top 100 Blogs
- Historical SC Revenue Information
- Free Credit Report
- World Clock
- Rock Hill School District Foundation
- SC Family Friendly Standards
- SC Laws Concerning Education
- South Carolina School Improvement Council
- District 3 2007 AYP Results
- Safe Routes To School
- Get Any 2000 Census Information
- 2006 District 3 Report Cards
- District Three Jobs Available
- Grants for Education
- Donors Choose School Project Fund Site
- District Three Policies