- Cindy Koon, English teacher and newspaper advisor at South Pointe High School, whose print newspaper (SPiN, https://twitter.com/SPiNwired_ on twitter) students recently earned three first-place and two third-place awards (out of 10 categories) in the state-wide fall competition sponsored by the S. C. Scholastic Press Association.
- Alice Hinton, in Facilities Services Work Control, who has been invited by Schooldude to assist the Product Management Team with new Schooldude designs for the Maintenance Direct System.
- Rock Hill High’s mascot, Rocky the Bearcat, who has been invited to perform in pre-game festivities at the 2015 Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl in Orlando on . Jacob Strickland, who’s Rocky, is a senior who earned All-American status through the Universal Cheerleaders Assn. summer camp in Auburn, Alabama, this past July. He is also the son of Rebecca (Becky) Strickland, instructional coach at Castle Heights.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Rock Hill School News For December 17, 2014 #rhsd3
Congratulations to . . .
Breakfast with Santa
The PTO at Sunset Park Elementary School will host “Breakfast with Santa” this , between at Fatz Café on Herlong Avenue. The cost will be $7/adults and $4/child. There’s a rumor that Santa may bring Mrs. Claus this year, so this would also be a great photo opportunity!
Posted by Jim Vining at 2:34 PM
- ▼ December (4)
- ► 2013 (158)
- ► 2012 (495)
- ► 2011 (491)
- ► 2010 (384)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (406)
Links of Interest
- South Carolina High School Sports Network
- South Carolina Labor Information
- South Carolina Information Highway
- Top 100 Blogs
- Historical SC Revenue Information
- Free Credit Report
- World Clock
- Rock Hill School District Foundation
- SC Family Friendly Standards
- SC Laws Concerning Education
- South Carolina School Improvement Council
- District 3 2007 AYP Results
- Safe Routes To School
- Get Any 2000 Census Information
- 2006 District 3 Report Cards
- District Three Jobs Available
- Grants for Education
- Donors Choose School Project Fund Site
- District Three Policies