Sunday, October 5, 2014
Northwestern Athletic Booster Golf Tournament #trojannation
The 5th annual Northwestern baseball team golf tournament is going to be held at Pinetuck on 803-517-5502 to have your form picked up or to ask any questions that you might have. Hole sponsor forms must be submitted by . Teams can be accepted up to tee time on .. We are currently seeking hole sponsors and teams that would be interested in playing in the tournament. Forms can be submitted to the athletic department or you can contact Craig Shipman by calling
Hole Sponsors will have their family or business name displayed for $100.
For $400, teams of four will receive lunch and dinner, as well as an appreciation bag and a round of golf in which they will compete for over $900 in prizes.
The event is always a lot of fun and the money raised will be used to help get the baseball field in shape for the upcoming season.
- Rock Hill School District News For Friday, Octobre...
- Boy Scout Eagle Project Needs Workers #rhsd3
- Investing in Technology #iRockrh #rockhill
- Rock Hill Volleyball Teams Make State Playoffs #ro...
- Northwestern High School's Dubree Hart is a Finali...
- Beach Bash for ELP of York County #york #rhsd3
- Vote Dupree Hart Player of the Year #rockhill
- Northwestern Athletic Booster Golf Tournament #tro...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2013 (158)
- ► 2012 (495)
- ► 2011 (491)
- ► 2010 (384)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (406)
Links of Interest
- South Carolina High School Sports Network
- South Carolina Labor Information
- South Carolina Information Highway
- Top 100 Blogs
- Historical SC Revenue Information
- Free Credit Report
- World Clock
- Rock Hill School District Foundation
- SC Family Friendly Standards
- SC Laws Concerning Education
- South Carolina School Improvement Council
- District 3 2007 AYP Results
- Safe Routes To School
- Get Any 2000 Census Information
- 2006 District 3 Report Cards
- District Three Jobs Available
- Grants for Education
- Donors Choose School Project Fund Site
- District Three Policies