Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Northwestern High School Sports Fundraiser on Friday
It’s Auction time in TROJAN NATION!!! The 5th Annual Nite of Champions Dinner and Auction sponsored by the Trojan Club is this Friday, September 14, 2012. We have some fabulous donations and packages again this year. The silent auction will include over 100 items. Doors open at 6:00, enjoy your favorite beverage, talk about the successes of our Trojans and bid on must have items until dinner at 6:30 p.m. We will have our “Gallery of Excellence” where you can make your bids during dinner for items such as: an autographed Enzo Martinez Real Salt Lake jersey, a Teenage Driver Package, No Cooking for a Week Package, Prom Packages, Golf Packages, Wine Baskets, The Money Pit Home Improvement Package, Yard of the Month Package, etc. After dinner, we’ll have the Main/Live Auction with South Carolina Auctioneer of the Year David Taylor that includes: a Miller Orthodontics package for $1500 a full set of braces, Charleston Weekend Getaway, Orlando Week of Fun, Panthers Ultimate Fan, Man Cave Package with a 51’ Plasma TV, NHS Graduation Package, NHS Senior Nite Tailgate Package, and the list goes on and on….
You will have a chance to win a diamond from Diamonds Direct of Southpark, play the heads or tails game. Socialize with our Trojan coaches, and other Trojan fans, it promises to be a big time at the Laurel Creek Palmetto Room.
Don’t miss the fun, excitement and the opportunity to Invest in the Trojans! Tickets can be purchased by contacting Kim Parrish (803) 981-1999 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are $50 or tables of ten for $500, includes open bar and dinner. Must be 21 years old to attend.
- ► 2014 (65)
- ► 2013 (158)
- Public School Rap
- Majority on Board With Education Technology
- Education Video Available on Youtube
- IPAD is Just Like a Hammer
- Interview With National Teacher of the Year
- 50 Resources for Teachers
- School Lunch Makes The ABC News
- Good Teacher Habits For Today
- Rock Hill Fundraisers
- You Would Think This Was Common Sense
- September Rock Hill School Board Business Meeting ...
- Taking A Bath and Archimedes' Principal
- Frontline Looks at High School Drop Outs
- Rock Hill Schools To Begin Lecture Series
- A Rant Worth Discussing
- How Many Does Your School District Do?
- A Discussion on Explaining State Test Scores
- Rock Hill School News For Thursday, September 20. ...
- Student's View of Flipped Class
- What Does A Good School Board Look Like?
- Northwestern High School Grad Performing in Charle...
- Vollmer To Speak Live on Tuesday Night
- What Cynics and Education Reformers Don't Know
- Learn a 21st Century Skill Online
- The Skills Students Should Have Today
- A Tech Guy Talks About Devices in Education
- Tony Danza Talks About Teaching
- A School District's Story About Technology Integra...
- Rock Hill Makes Best List For Young People - 5 Yea...
- Ways For Your School To Communicate
- Rock Hill School District News For Tuesday, Septem...
- Northwestern High School Sports Fundraiser on Frid...
- Teachers Don't Want Youtube!
- Advice From A Nerdy Teacher
- Kickoff For Wes Hayes
- Note Taking on The IPAD
- Lessons From a 1 to 1 IPAD Implementation
- Another Way For Teachers to Text Students
- A Discussion on Funding Digital Learning
- Rock Hill School District Update For Friday, Septe...
- Apps For Students
- An Innovative Elementary School
- Rock Hill's Martinez Makes College Soccer News Nat...
- A Discussion on Temperature
- Professional Development For 1 to 1
- Report Says Students Prefer Books Over E-Readers
- More on Online Learning
- South Pointe High School Graduate Stars in Short V...
- ▼ September (49)
- ► 2011 (491)
- ► 2010 (384)
- ► 2009 (326)
- ► 2008 (406)
Links of Interest
- South Carolina High School Sports Network
- South Carolina Labor Information
- South Carolina Information Highway
- Top 100 Blogs
- Historical SC Revenue Information
- Free Credit Report
- World Clock
- Rock Hill School District Foundation
- SC Family Friendly Standards
- SC Laws Concerning Education
- South Carolina School Improvement Council
- District 3 2007 AYP Results
- Safe Routes To School
- Get Any 2000 Census Information
- 2006 District 3 Report Cards
- District Three Jobs Available
- Grants for Education
- Donors Choose School Project Fund Site
- District Three Policies